header ads

A GOOD FRIEND - PARAGRAPH 59


A good friend is someone who always stays by your side, even when you do something stupid or embarrassing. We may be able to have a hundred or a thousand friends, or even more. My best friend is my best partner for living my life. He is someone who really knows me deeply. He knows the characteristic of me, from the outside and even inside of me. He knows when I feel happy when I fell very sad. He is also sad when I look sad, and he is also happy when I happy. There is no relative between us, but there are many similarities in our characteristics. He is like me and I am also like him too. The similar characteristics have given an ease for us to be able to understand each other. He is someone who is faithful and always taking care of me. To sum up, he is very nice person, a friend who is able to share each other, in joy and sorrow. But it is different if I am alone without him. Everything seems too difficult to fight. He is my best friend and he is able to balance my life.


Written By Saren Chem, MBA

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments