header ads

MY CHILDHOOD - PARAGRAPH 35


My childhood is the most difficult time in my life. I was living in a poor family at that time. I had to help my parents do every housework. I did not have any time to go to school, and when I went to school, I did not have money to buy something for eating. I am the biggest brother in my family, so I had to be responsible for everything at home when my parents were away from home. I had to take care of my siblings, but I could not because they were so hungry so much, but i did not have any things for them to eat. Also, I was working for the neighbors to earn money to help my parents. Also, after I finished grade one, my father was arrested by Khmer Rouge, so it was one more difficulty to put pressure on me. My childhood was a bad dream in my life.


Written By Saren Chem, MBA

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments