header ads

MY SMART DOG - PARAGRAPH 21


My dog is the smartest pet in the world. My dog is two years old, and I got it from my uncle. The dog has the sense of human. When I call him, I just call his name, and he comes to me quickly. Moreover, if I blame him, he gets angry and will never eat rice, and sometimes he leaves home for a few days. Also, the dog is a good protector. My dog sleeps at the day time only because at night he always play as a good watchman. If someone or the thieves want to rob my house, my dog is very clean. He never eats dirty food, and he never sleeps directly on the ground, especially he can play circus to entertain me. I am very happy to have a smart dog like this. In brief, my dog is very intelligent that I have nicer met.


Written By Saren Chem, MBA

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments