header ads

THE UNFORGETTABLE LOVE EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE – PARAGRAPH 69


When I was eighteen years old. I had a very disappointed love a girl in Phnom Penh. I was an undergraduate at the university, and I have ever had love. One day, there was a girl named Sorphear, a friend of my sister, called me. We got to know each other, and we always chat happily through telephone. She was a very beautiful girl, and she always told me about her own stories. Two months later, we were fallen in love. She told me she loved me very much, and she said her life could not happy without me. I felt pity on her also we promised to get married after I graduated. We frequently have nice time together; ate out in a restaurant, bought clothes at supermarket, took photos with traditional clothes. We pledged we would not betray to each other. We were very excited at that time. She always cared of me. However, three months later, everything changed. She stopped caring me, and told me to leave her life. Also, she frequently hurt my feeling by walking with other guy in front of me. I was broken heart, and sometimes wanted to kill oneself because my first love was damaged. I could not stand with that, and I went to study abroad. A few years later, I heard that she was died of heart attack. Sorphear told my sister that she wanted to study in the US, and the guy walking with her was her cousin, while she was hurting my feeling, she was in a serious disease. I was very disappointed, and his love still living in my mind.


Written By Saren Chem, MBA

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments