header ads

LIVING AT THE COUNTRYSIDE – PARAGRAPH 76


My hometown is far away from the capital city but it has modern thing as running water and electricity. In the morning. I hear cook grow and I need to get up early to breathe the fresh air blowing and cool weather. After that, I take my rearing animals to go outside and clean their place. Also, my chickens are feed with rice and UN milled rice in front of the house. My mother prepares and irons some clothes for younger sister to go to school with cooking some food for breakfast. Next, it’s time for my parent go to farm with oxen cart near the village. I and my younger brother carry water for sprinkling to vegetable, flower and look after our house. All in all, living in the countryside is really excited with fresh air and less pollution.


Written By Saren Chem, MBA

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments