header ads

MY DREAM JOB - PARAGRAPH 12


Different people love different jobs, but for me a dream job I wish to get has to consist of some requirement below. First, it is a place with good work atmosphere. I like to work with people who are friendly, honest and serious. I don’t work any work which has high pressure. Next, I want a job which has life insurance and bonus. If I have any danger the company will grant me to adjust my difficulty, especially if there is any holiday or special day, there will be bonus for every staff. And the last requirement is that the job must be promoted. If I work well for long-term, I will have chance to promote myself with both position and knowledge and salary. In short, my job must exist what i have mentioned above.


Written By Saren Chem, MBA

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments