header ads

MY FUTURE PLANS - PARAGRAPH 11


Setting plans for living very crucial for me, so I have three ambitious plans in my life. First, i plan to be a millionaire. I am sure that I am going to be the richest man among all the businessmen. Presently am doing business with Singaporean and Chinese, and I make a lot of money, about 10 thousand dollars per month. Next, I am going to be the owner of the biggest hotel in Cambodia. I am going to spend millions of dollars to build the biggest hotel in Phnom Penh, and this hotel is expected to serve for high class tour. Finally, I am going to have my own houses in every country in Asia. However, I am not sure whether I can achieve or not. To sum up, my plans are very high that everyone will never think of.


Written By Saren Chem, MBA

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments