header ads

MY FAVORITE TEACHER - PARAGRAPH 26


I have been studying with many teachers, but the only one teacher whom I like the most is my teacher of English. He is a high school teacher, and he is living in Kampot Province. He is a kind person. He always allows many poor students to study English with him at his private class without paying any money. Also, he is very good teacher. He is never late for his class, and he is good at teaching. He explains the students clearly with the lessons so that all students love studying with him so much. Besides, I like him because he is a good adviser. He always encourages me and other students in the class to study hard; moreover, he urges every student to look forward to the future, to have a clear goal in lives. In brief, I like my teacher of English the most because of his kindness, goodness, and advice.


Written By Saren Chem, MBA

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments